Traydstream revolutionises Trade Finance by digitising and automating the trade documentation process. Whether you are a small business or a large corporate, a bank or a Trade Finance provider, with Traydstream, you can optimise working capital, better manage risk and cut fixed costs across your supply chain
Manual processing exposes Trade Finance to human error and the operational and credit risks associated with it. Traydstream’s AI and machine-learning technology streamlines processes at speed vast amounts of data, augmenting the role of document checkers with improved insights
Through Cognitive Computing our platform ensures non-value added tasks and time-consuming activities are automated to allow your team to focus on time-critical and specialised tasks. Traydstream makes the most of your team and talent by cutting out laborious and costly back-end processes to a fraction of what they are today
Working Capital efficiency
Repetitive work and lack of standardisation plague the international trade markets, costing the worldwide trade ecosystem billions of dollars. With AI, Traydstream can reduce the turnaround times of transactions from days or weeks, to minutes. By promoting standardisation, and removing duplication, 65% (on average) of unwanted working capital costs of corporate clients are cut
Traydstream ensures the consolidation of industry knowledge and Rules such as UCP, Sanctions and Dual-use goods Lists, and keeps apace with the growing number and variety of rules and documentary checks in Trade Finance. Our platform is built to match this pace of change through world-class, machine-learnt automated checking of documents, removing transaction reliance on just a few key individuals
The Traydstream platform tackles the AML and Compliance sensitivities associated with Trade Finance by conducting thousands of checks in the background, utilising Semantic Analysis techniques to authenticate a transaction, and presenting its findings to the user for analysis and decision-making in real-time
Centralise and Monitor
Stay in control 24/7 with the Traydstream platform, update and augment the API suite remotely whatever the Time Zone or locality. Our real-time monitoring Management Tool (MIS) makes auditing simpler, clearer and safer
International trade is the core of the global economy, and is vital for the continued development and prosperity of nations. Access to finance is critical for supporting the development of emerging markets and for the functioning of the global economy. However it involves complex operational processes which often impede the provision of finance.
Traydstream is a cloud-based platform whose modular technology digitises and stores Trade Finance documentation, extracting the data intelligently and, based on machine-learnt experience, validating the transaction documentation against a vast, evolvable library of Trade Rules and Compliance checks. The platform redefines and streamlines Trade Finance processing.
Enables banks, Trade Finance providers, and buyers and sellers in global supply chains to optimise their working capital, improve cost structure and operational efficiency and better manage risk across physical and financial supply chains.
Revolutionises Trade Finance by automating the digital conversion, checking and management of Trade Finance documents. Machine-learnt experience works in tandem with human perception to deliver improved scrutiny, security, and speed of transactions.
Our Solutions section
Modular components that automate the most critical aspects of Trade Finance document processing.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Engine
Document scanning and reading. Instantly structure and store paper-based information thanks to digitisation.
Trade Rules & Compliance
Digital documents rigorously checked against a library of tens of thousands of global and regional Trade Finance regulations and rules. Customisable without technology know-how.
Document Management Engine
Recognises the nature of documents being processed, manages the flow of documents among parties within the internal supply chain. Warehouses and stores documents for audit traceability.
Secure by Design
State of the art security of data to ensure all client data security and compliance requirements are met.
Latest encryption methodologies to ensure security for both ‘ document and data at rest’ and ‘ document data in motion’.
Traydstream enables more efficient, accurate and controlled validation of Trade Finance documents, allowing for faster and easier processing.
Traydstream enables participants across the supply chain to optimise working capital, improve cost structure and operational efficiency, and better manage risk across physical and financial supply chains.
- Automatic recognition of non-standard trade documents and data input creates a more efficient process
- Reduces manual data entry and re-entry
- Enables documents to flow to compliance checking and financial settlement more efficiently
- Ensures compliance with all market regulations across the globe
- Evolves alongside changes occurring globally in trade and compliance
- Retains knowledge of the rules governing Trade Finance, even when experienced staff leave
- Greater control and efficiency of transfer of documents between parties
- Reduces lost documents and minimises opportunities for fraud
- Allows staff to focus on time critical and specialised tasks
Traydstream platform provides benefits to all participants in the Trade Finance supply chain.
Our Partnerships section
Our Team section
Our Team is comprised of passionate, talented industry leaders and experts whose combined knowledge and experience is set to shake-up the world of Trade Finance documentation.
- The first investor in the Traydstream platform, and responsible for bringing additional investors to the business.
- An experienced entrepreneur with 18 years’ experience of running, managing, acquiring and selling businesses globally.
- Completed first MBO in 2003.
- Experienced in the banking sector and currently in the HR & Executive Search sector.
- Focused on senior talent procurement within Trade Finance, Corporate Banking and Coverage.
- National Board member of a Prince’s Trust charity called Mosaic.
- A global professional with over 35 years of experience in management and financial services, including for one of the largest American global banks.
- Experience ranging from Corporate and Investment Banking, Consumer and Retail Banking to Private Banking covering Regional and Head of Division jobs.
- Two main areas of experience are product development and sales.
- Technologist and digital leader with 32+ years’ experience across Financial Services, Automotive, Consultancy and Professional Services.
- Recently held CIO/CTO position in a Private Bank with other senior IT positions in Retail and Corporate Banking and Payments.
- Specializes in early stage business development and growth, business aligned IT strategy and IT governance, IT architecture (cloud and non-cloud) and Operational Services. Holds a degree in computing from Northampton University and an Executive Diploma in Digital Leadership from the ADBL.
- A financial engineer with over 12 years of experience within corporate banking and strategy consultancy in emerging technologies.
- Has worked within the Trade space for a major US bank within its export finance and transaction banking teams.
- Specialising in business planning, project management and implementation, and transaction protocol.
- A strong blend of technology and business management skills with a high level of technical and project management competencies.
- A veteran banker with almost 22 years’ worldwide experience, he is recognised as one of the seniors in the Trade Finance banking community globally.
- Helped set up Citi’s Trade business in India & the Middle East/North Africa. Part of the SME and Commercial banking business in India.
- Has held several senior roles at Bank of America and Citi both locally in country and regionally.
- Headed Citi’s trade business in EMEA for more than 7 years, making it the largest trade bank in EMEA.
- Board member and speaker on various Trade committees and forums.
- Wharton, FMS and IIT Kharagpur alum.
- Three decades of international experience in Corporate Banking at American financial institutions with similar organisational structures based in the United States and Italy.
- Career has focused primarily on Relationship Management and Sales roles, involving business development and deal origination with various customer industries in Italy and Europe.
- He has significant knowledge and skills applied to various financial products, in particular Trade Finance and Cash Management, gained during extensive periods working for Transaction Banking organizations.
- Has a strong track record in managing a number of complex transactions associated with such services.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance with the Martin J. Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University New York, USA.
News and Views
Traydstream arm in India to service Global Banks and Corporates as Centre for Trade and Technology Expertise
Contact Us section
St Magnus House 43 Hampton Crescent West
3 Lower Thames St Cyncoed
EC3R 6HD CF23 6RB
+44 (020) 3141 3345 +44 (0) 7933 016 404
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Traydstream Ltd. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Traydstream Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Traydstream Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.