Marketing & Communications Volunteer
Volunteer Full / Part Time position
Reporting to Operations Director
Comprised of leading figures from the worlds of trade finance and corporate technology, Traydstream was founded in 2016 with the intent of reimagining the paper-based processes that underpin trade finance.
Our scalable platform uses proprietary Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately digitise documents into a readable format and then applies machine learning algorithms to scrutinise for compliance with international trading rules and regulations.
Traydstream’s unique AI-powered products reduce the costs, complexities and timescales of trade finance processing for banks and large corporations.
We have a diverse group of people around the world from seasoned veterans with 20+ years’ experience in Finance and Technology alongside those who are just starting out and exploring the FinTech space. It is one of the reasons why we work so well. We aim to grow together as a team and company, not just as individuals.
Traydstream’s is looking for a bright student / graduate to join our marketing team in London. Our volunteer programme is designed to give you a full insight into the real world of marketing and gain valuable experience.
As a marketing volunteer you will be exposed to all areas, from press releases to social media analysis. You will be communicating constantly with managers, journalists and clients. You will also have the opportunity to use some of your time to pursue projects that you feel would be of benefit.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting on a variety of interesting and challenging projects
- Engaging with stakeholders of multiple levels across the business
- Researching industry news and competitor activities
- Developing and monitoring social media channels
- Documenting As-Is and To-Be processes
- Producing business plans, project plans
- Monitoring key performance indicators
- Providing general operational support
- Penultimate year of 3 or 4-year course Preferred Subjects: Marketing, Business or related subjects)
- Preferred Subjects: Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business, Mathematics
- Excellent Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Skills
- Ability to work in fast paced Agile Teams
- Good communicator and team player
- Previous experience in similar sectors
- A commitment of 3 months
- The role is based at Traydstream offices in London
- Weekly allowance to cover travel costs
If interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com