The goal: Reimagine the paper-based processes that underpin trade finance using AI.
Who we are: We have a diverse group of people around the world from seasoned veterans with 20+ years’ experience in Finance and Technology alongside associates who are just starting out and exploring the FinTech space. Our diverse backgrounds, competencies and knowledge are some of the reasons why we work so well. We aim to grow together as a team and a company, not just as individuals.
What we do: Traydstream’s unique AI-powered products reduce the costs, complexities and timescales of trade finance processing for banks and large corporations. Our scalable platform uses proprietary Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately digitize documents into a readable format and then applies machine learning algorithms to scrutinize for compliance with international trading rules and regulations.
Title: Application Support Analyst – Pakistan
What we’re looking for: We’re looking for an up and coming application support analyst to join a team of passionate technology experts. Traydstream isn’t just one of the world’s leading rules and compliance engines for trade finance – it’s a family of hard-working professionals dedicated to making a difference in the world of finance, trade and technology. By producing high-quality and user-friendly platforms for a variety of industries, we help organizations accelerate their capabilities across borders.
A truly client servicing role, the successful candidate will manage internal and external communications with clients and provide support as a first line of defense to help troubleshoot operational issues while trafficking client requests to different internal teams. Our clients will look to you for tactical direction, root cause problem solving, ticket management assistance and personalized communication while reporting straight into the Head of IT Services. The job is challenging but rewarding: you’ll be expected to assist with streamlining platform operations, improving client satisfaction, assisting with client demos, identifying opportunities for automation, and analyzing patterns within platform stability.
This role can be the launch pad for your technology ambitions. You’ll be expected to continually develop and master new skills, and with the help from our leadership team and subject matter experts, you will have the guidance and resources required to succeed and grow within the organization.
- Provide support for new and existing tickets with our Technical Support team via Support tickets, Chat, e Mail or Phone.
- Support issues ranging from simple queries about the product, to questions around achieving specific technical objectives, responding to, and troubleshooting operational issues and suggesting the best practices for the specific incident.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are always met.
- Reproduce customer issues in local machines for diagnosis/ further analysis, passing acknowledged product issues to the Development team for bug fixes and QA. Implement small fixes prior to trafficking to other teams.
- Always bring application issues to closure upon complete agreement with Customers (few Account Management responsibilities) - with all relevant internal and external progress updates.
- Assist Internal teams (Development, QA, Product, Sales etc.) within the Company when needed or as situation demands and visit Customers when needed on specific/ rare occasions.
- Exhibit continuous improvement on technical knowledge and problem resolution skills and strive for excellence.
- Analyze patterns of incidents, develop permanent remediation plans, and implement automation to prevent future incidents from occurring through software engineering.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4-5 years in a production support role
- 3 years on Java / Python based products
- Certified Java/Python Developer
- Deep experience in incident, change and problem management process in large scale operations
- Deep experience wit integrating solutions in a multi-vendor environment, including SAAS environments
- Experience in performance engineering and monitoring using tools such as AppDynamics & Splunk
- Strong track record of debugging code to resolve reported incidents
- Excellent platform skills (Linux, UNIX & Windows)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient coding and development capabilities
- Deep knowledge of cloud platforms – AWS / Azure / GCP
- Deep knowledge of Docker / Container products
- Deep knowledge of Mongo & Maria DB
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- ITIL Certification
- AWS Certification
- Strong experience or interest in trade finance
- Experience with Capacity and resilience management practices