Comprised of leading figures from the worlds of trade finance and corporate technology, Traydstream was founded in 2016 with the intent of reimagining the paper-based processes that underpin trade finance.
Our scalable platform uses proprietary Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately digitise documents into a readable format and then applies machine learning algorithms to scrutinise for compliance with international trading rules and regulations.
Traydstream’s unique AI-powered products reduce the costs, complexities and timescales of trade finance processing for banks and large corporations.
We have a diverse group of people around the world from seasoned veterans with 20+ years’ experience in Finance and Technology alongside those who are just starting out and exploring the FinTech space. It is one of the reasons why we work so well. We aim to grow together as a team and company, not just as individuals.
The Business Analyst volunteer programme is designed to be an exciting and fulfilling entry into FinTech. As a business analyst volunteer, you will carry out a range of tasks from gathering and analysing data and presenting your findings to managers.
You will be required to work with clients and internal teams gaining an understanding of requirements to aid in the development of our products. You will also have the opportunity to use some of your time to pursue projects that you feel would be of benefit.
What will you be doing?
- Working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects
- Engaging with stakeholders of multiple levels across the business
- Documenting As-Is and To-Be processes
- Analysing business requirements
- Producing business plans, project plans
- Monitoring key performance indicators
- Analysing functional requirements (reports, work instructions and logical data models)
- Providing general operational support
- Penultimate year of 3 or 4-year course
- Preferred Subjects: IT, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business, Mathematics
- Excellent Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Skills
- Ability to work in fast paced Agile Teams
- Good communicator and team player
- Previous experience in similar sectors
- A commitment of 3 months
- The role is based at Traydstream offices in London
- Weekly allowance to cover travel costs