Business Programme Manager
Reporting to Operations Director
The goal: Reimagine the paper-based processes that underpin trade finance using AI.
Who we are: We have a diverse group of people around the world from seasoned veterans with 20+ years’ experience in Finance and Technology alongside associates who are just starting out and exploring the FinTech space. Our diverse backgrounds, competencies and knowledge are some of the reasons why we work so well. We aim to grow together as a team and a company, not just as individuals.
What we do: Traydstream’s unique AI-powered products reduce the costs, complexities, and timescales of trade finance processing for banks and large corporations. Our scalable platform uses proprietary Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately digitize documents into a readable format and then apply machine learning algorithms to scrutinize for compliance with international trading rules and regulations.
Our people have complete product ownership: requirements, code, test and deploy. We run a low friction SDLC where you learn from peer code review. You will help us towards our goal of continuous build and cloud deploy regardless of the environment. • Engineers are accomplished creative thinkers who contribute their own original perspectives and ideas to a highly collaborative environment that values real-world delivery in order to drive business demands and outcomes. • You would be working in an enthusiastic and self-starting team of talented individual contributors with diverse opinions who relish the opportunity to pursue a wide variety of challenging problem spaces.
The Business Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning and designing the project for assigned client implementations and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Defining the project's governance arrangements
- Facilitating the assignment of individuals to support project implementations
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan and project governance arrangements
- Managing dependencies and interfaces including 3rd party partners for client implementations
- Manage client communications during the Project Implementation Phase for Training, UAT, Production and Post Adoption
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years operating as a Business Project Manager in financial services
- Practical knowledge and experience of project management techniques and methods
- Hands on experience of creating high quality project plans and governance reports
- Ability to communicate analysis outcomes in a business-like way and translate highlevel needs into more detailed requirements
- Practical experience of Project Management Tools
- Passion, drive, energy and an ability to think outside the box, and be prepared to challenge back
- Knowledge of Trade Finance
- PMP Qualification
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills in the language understood by Business/ Operations/ Technology
- Ability to engage with stakeholders with varying levels of middle level management across multiple functions
- Exposure to Business Transformation Projects in the past, looking beyond delivery & implementation to support the client from an overall change perspective
- Ability to look at different data sources and do the analysis for presentation to stakeholders and decision making
- Good business acumen with exposure to the financial services industry to help understand the business case for project execution
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects
If interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org