- Our people have complete product ownership: requirements, code, test and deploy. We run a low friction SDLC where you learn from peer code review. You will help us towards our goal of continuous build and cloud deploy regardless of environment.
- Engineers are accomplished creative thinkers who contribute their own original perspectives and ideas to a highly collaborative environment that values real world delivery in order to drive business demands and outcomes.
- You would be working in an enthusiastic and self-starting team of talented individual contributors with diverse opinions who relish the opportunity to pursue a wide variety of challenging problem spaces.
- We are looking for passionate inventors and innovators in technical fields to explore and build solutions that will shape the next generation of Trade Finance.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and implement software/platform integrations based on requirement.
- Formulate and lead the cloud solutioning engagement with potential and existing customers
- Provide sizing and capacity estimation; assist in developing cost benefit cases
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in the areas within the space of deployment and operations and Security on Distributed side.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- You have 4+ years experience as a Cloud Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical, organisational skills and attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Experience with one or more cloud provider (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience designing/building container based or server-less managed services
- Experience designing fault-tolerant highly available & scalable applications
- Hands-on experience on hybrid cloud
- Experience optimizing infrastructure
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Node, Java
- Experience in Linux, Shell scripting.
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge in several SDLC frameworks including but not limited to: Maven/Gradle, PIP, anaconda, Jenkins, Jira.
- Self-motivation to learn about new businesses and ownership of development projects and related support issues.
- Experience in on OpenShift or Kubernetes will be an added advantage.
- Certification on AWS or Azure will be big plus