Full Time position
The goal: Reimagine the paper-based processes that underpin trade finance using AI.
Who we are: We have a diverse group of people around the world from seasoned veterans with 20+ years’ experience in Finance and Technology alongside associates who are just starting out and exploring the FinTech space. Our diverse backgrounds, competencies and knowledge are some of the reasons why we work so well. We aim to grow together as a team and a company, not just as individuals.
What we do: Traydstream’s unique AI-powered products reduce the costs, complexities and timescales of trade finance processing for banks and large corporations. Our scalable platform uses proprietary Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately digitize documents into a readable format and then applies machine learning algorithms to scrutinize for compliance with international trading rules and regulations.
Our people have complete product ownership: requirements, code, test and deploy. We run a low friction SDLC where you learn from peer code review. You will help us towards our goal of continuous build and cloud deploy regardless of environment. • Engineers are accomplished creative thinkers who contribute their own original perspectives and ideas to a highly collaborative environment that values real world delivery in order to drive business demands and outcomes. • You would be working in an enthusiastic and self-starting team of talented individual contributors with diverse opinions who relish the opportunity to pursue a wide variety of challenging problem spaces.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines). • Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimise the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in the areas within the space of deployment and operations and Security on Distributed side.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- You have 4+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent softwareengineering role.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical, organisational skills and attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Node, Groovy. • Experience in Unix, Shell scripting is must. • Experience in Docker, Docker-swarm is must.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins).
- You can maintain Java and Python applications. • You have experience in network, server, virtualisation, and application-status monitoring frameworks like ELK stack.
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins).
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies. • You have working knowledge of Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in NoSQL including but not limited to; MongoDB.
- Experience in maintaining and managing the database management system over cloud and private VPC.
- Experience in several SDLC frameworks including but not limited to: Maven/Gradle, PIP, anaconda, Jenkins, Jira.
- Self-motivation to learn about new businesses and ownership of development projects and related support issues.
If interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org