Full Time position
The goal: Reimagine the paper-based processes that underpin trade finance using AI.
Who we are: We have a diverse group of people around the world from seasoned veterans with 20+ years’ experience in Finance and Technology alongside associates who are just starting out and exploring the FinTech space. Our diverse backgrounds, competencies and knowledge are some of the reasons why we work so well. We aim to grow together as a team and a company, not just as individuals.
What we do: Traydstream’s unique AI-powered products reduce the costs, complexities and timescales of trade finance processing for banks and large corporations. Our scalable platform uses proprietary Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately digitize documents into a readable format and then applies machine learning algorithms to scrutinize for compliance with international trading rules and regulations.
Our people have complete product ownership: requirements, code, test and deploy. We run a low friction SDLC where you learn from peer code review. You will help us towards our goal of continuous build and cloud deploy regardless of environment. • Engineers are accomplished creative thinkers who contribute their own original perspectives and ideas to a highly collaborative environment that values real world delivery in order to drive business demands and outcomes. • You would be working in an enthusiastic and self-starting team of talented individual contributors with diverse opinions who relish the opportunity to pursue a wide variety of challenging problem spaces.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in the area of client-side technologies.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable.
- You will work in a fast paced environment as a member of a global team of exceptional engineers who are at the forefront of delivering innovative platforms that enable state the trade finance.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilising a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience of using a test driven development approach and associated testing tools.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical, organisational skills and attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Experience in Unix, Shell scripting is must. • Experience in orchestration and containerisation frameworks like docker, dockercompose.
- Understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns.
- Understanding of distributed and parallel processing environment.
- Understanding of key web design principles.
- Openness for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies in short time span.
- Understanding of client side and server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Working experience with continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience in NoSQL including but not limited to; MongoDB.
- Experience in several SDLC frameworks including but not limited to: Maven/Gradle, PIP, anaconda, Jenkins, Jira.
- Self-motivation to learn about new businesses and ownership of development projects and related support issues.
If interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com