The goal: Reimagine the paper-based processes that underpin trade finance using AI.
Who we are: We have a diverse group of people around the world from seasoned veterans with 20+ years’ experience in Finance and Technology alongside associates who are just starting out and exploring the FinTech space. Our diverse backgrounds, competencies and knowledge are some of the reasons why we work so well. We aim to grow together as a team and a company, not just as individuals.
What we do: Traydstream’s unique AI-powered products reduce the costs, complexities and timescales of trade finance processing for banks and large corporations. Our scalable platform uses proprietary Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately digitize documents into a readable format and then applies machine learning algorithms to scrutinize for compliance with international trading rules and regulations.
Title: IT Services – Senior Dev Ops Engineer – Pakistan
What we’re looking for: We’re looking for an experienced QA automation Tester to join a team of passionate technology team based in Karachi. Traydstream isn’t just one of the world’s leading rules and compliance engines for trade finance – it’s a family of hard-working professionals dedicated to making a difference in the world of finance, trade and technology. By producing high-quality and user-friendly platforms for a variety of industries, we help organizations accelerate their capabilities across borders.
A truly specialized, the successful candidate will report and document technical capabilities as per our clients’ requests, create test cases, reports, feature requirements review and analyze system specifications while reporting straight into the Quality Assurance Lead. Based out of Karachi, your peers and leaders will look to you for technical direction, analytical problem solving, process management assistance and conceptual solutioning. The job is challenging but rewarding; you will be expected to evaluate product code, create logs to document our findings and processes while working with cross functional teams to ensure software quality management within our development cycles.
This role can be the launch pad for your technology career. You’ll be expected to continually develop and master new skills, and with the help from our leadership team and subject matter experts, you will have the guidance and resources required to succeed and grow within the organization.
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software in the areas within the space of deployment and operations and Security on Distributed side.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverable.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- 4+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Node, Groovy.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Experience in Unix, Shell scripting is must.
- Experience in Docker, Docker-swarm is must.
- Expert level code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins).
- Maintain Java and Python applications.
- Experience with network, server, virtualization, and application-status monitoring frameworks like ELK stack.
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins).
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Python and known DevOps tools (Git & GitHub).
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in NoSQL including but not limited to, MongoDB.
- Experience in maintaining and managing the database management system over cloud and private VPC.
- Experience in several SDLC frameworks including but not limited to: Maven/Gradle, PIP, anaconda, Jenkins, Jira.
- Self-motivation to learn about new businesses and ownership of development projects and related support issues.
- Excellent Conceptual problem-solving skills
- Excellent Team player
- Familiar with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a rapidly shifting business landscape
- Proficiency in English,Urdu
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings