What We Do
Traydstream’s unique AI-powered products reduce the costs, complexities and timescales of trade finance processing for banks and large corporations. Our scalable platform uses proprietary Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately digitise documents into a readable format and then applies machine learning algorithms to scrutinise for compliance with international trading rules and regulations.
Who We Are
We are a group of people around the world where seasoned veterans with 20+ years’ experience in Finance and Technology work alongside associates who are just starting out and exploring the FinTech space. Our diverse backgrounds, competencies and experiences are just a few reasons why we have made progress toward achieving our vision. We aim to grow together as a team and a company, not just as individuals.
Who You Are
You will work in a fast-paced environment as a senior member of a global team of engineers and business specialists who are at the forefront of delivering state-of-the-art innovation in the Trade Finance space.
You will be an accomplished creative thinker, able to contribute your own original perspectives and ideas to a highly collaborative environment that values real world delivery in order to meet client demands. You have a proactive and entrepreneurial approach to finding solutions to problems, putting customers at the heart of all we do.
You will be analytical, able to see trends and know instinctively when something is not right by identifying root cause through problem solving methodologies.
You will be willing to challenge and be challenged in a constructive and professional manner by giving and accepting feedback from your peers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and carry out Incident Management.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Support continuous service and quality improvements – proactively monitor, analyse, plan, deliver and measure/report.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Implement application deployments.
- Coordinate and support infrastructure related changes.
- Provide support on rotation including, where necessary, weekends.
- Contribute towards Knowledge Base.
- Continually seek and implement improvements in the environment – automation, rationalise estate and processes.
- At least two years’ experience supporting business-critical systems.
- Broad knowledge of IT Operations concepts, architecture & information security (ITIL / Security).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical, organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Hands-on commercial experience of supporting cloud-based systems - least one of AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Proven ability to asses and manage risks, prioritize issues and work.
- Proven ability to work well in globally distributed teams.
- Willingness and ability to learn a wide range of technologies and business applications.
- A flexible “can do” attitude.
- Understanding of SLA’s and the “client experience”.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of and commercial experience working with highly distributed parallel processing systems.
- Ability to read/understand & debug Python and Java.
- Working experience with MongoDB & MariaSQL.
- Working experience with CI/CD tools, ideally Jenkins.
- Working experience with Application Monitoring tools, ideally DataDog.
- Working experience with Docker, Docker-compose.
- Working experience in container orchestration tools like Docker Swarm, OpenShift Container Platform .
- Practical application of scripting (e.g. Python, cron), to automate repeated tasks.
- Knowledge of Clusters, Storage, Backups, Data Export/Import, Monitoring tools and Disaster Recovery.
Nice to Haves
- ITIL Foundation Qualified.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good knowledge of connectivity and networking fundamentals.