The goal: Reimagine the paper-based processes that underpin trade finance using AI.
Who we are: We have a diverse group of people around the world from seasoned veterans with 20+ years’ experience in Finance and Technology alongside associates who are just starting out and exploring the FinTech space. Our diverse backgrounds, competencies and knowledge are some of the reasons why we work so well. We aim to grow together as a team and a company, not just as individuals.
What we do: Traydstream’s unique AI-powered products reduce the costs, complexities and timescales of trade finance processing for banks and large corporations. Our scalable platform uses proprietary Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately digitize documents into a readable format and then applies machine learning algorithms to scrutinize for compliance with international trading rules and regulations.
Title: QA Manual Tester – India
What we’re looking for: We’re looking for an experienced QA automation Tester to join a team of passionate technology team based in Mumbai & Kolkata. Traydstream isn’t just one of the world’s leading rules and compliance engines for trade finance – it’s a family of hard-working professionals dedicated to making a difference in the world of finance, trade and technology. By producing high-quality and user-friendly platforms for a variety of industries, we help organizations accelerate their capabilities across borders.
A truly specialized, the successful candidate will report and document technical capabilities as per our clients’ requests, create test cases, reports, feature requirements review and analyze system specifications while reporting straight into the Quality Assurance Lead. Based out of central Mumbai and/or Kolkata, your peers and leaders will look to you for technical direction, analytical problem solving, process management assistance and conceptual solutioning. The job is challenging but rewarding; you will be expected to evaluate product code, create logs to document our findings and processes while working with cross functional teams to ensure software quality management within our development cycles.
This role can be the launch pad for your technology career. You’ll be expected to continually develop and master new skills, and with the help from our leadership team and subject matter experts, you will have the guidance and resources required to succeed and grow within the organization.
- Develop efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand test automation for critical, high, medium and low complexity scenarios with various checkpoints
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute test scripts and review results
- Report and document technical issues
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Evaluate product code according to client and product specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues that arise during the testing process
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Accurate time accounting and reporting. Promptly escalate issues, which affect delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology
- 2-4 years of overall experience within a technology function
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Ability to create test cases/reports/requirements
- Proficient with Shell Scripting
- Good experience with test automaton technology stack viz. Selenium (Web), Rest Assured (API)
- Familiarity with rest client tools e.g. Postman/RestClient/SOAP UI
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Willingness to learn and adapt to Automation Testing tools & techniques
- Should have been directly involved in end to end testing projects
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities & deadlines
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time
- NoSQL knowledge is desirable
- Excellent Conceptual problem solving skills
- Excellent Team player
- Familiar with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a rapidly shifting business landscape
- Proficiency in English, Hindi.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings