Full Time position
Reporting to Operations Director
The goal: Reimagine the paper-based processes that underpin trade finance using AI.
Who we are: We have a diverse group of people around the world from seasoned veterans with 20+ years’ experience in Finance and Technology alongside associates who are just starting out and exploring the FinTech space. Our diverse backgrounds, competencies and knowledge are some of the reasons why we work so well. We aim to grow together as a team and a company, not just as individuals.
What we do: Traydstream’s unique AI-powered products reduce the costs, complexities and timescales of trade finance processing for banks and large corporations. Our scalable platform uses proprietary Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to accurately digitize documents into a readable format and then applies machine learning algorithms to scrutinize for compliance with international trading rules and regulations.
Our people have complete product ownership: requirements, code, test and deploy. We run a low friction SDLC where you learn from peer code review. You will help us towards our goal of continuous build and cloud deploy regardless of environment. • Engineers are accomplished creative thinkers who contribute their own original perspectives and ideas to a highly collaborative environment that values real world delivery in order to drive business demands and outcomes. • You would be working in an enthusiastic and self-starting team of talented individual contributors with diverse opinions who relish the opportunity to pursue a wide variety of challenging problem spaces.
Including, but not limited to:
- Arranging calls, demonstrations, meetings, video conferences.
- Performing demonstrations of the solution to clients.
- Undertaking external analysis of clients’ broader trade finance business and technology partners/engagements.
- Preparing pricing based on key parameters.
- Ensuring pipeline/CRM tool is maintained, tracked, updated with up to date deal, contact, revenue information.
- Supporting preparation of presentations.
- Supporting preparation of RFP responses with close engage with Technology, Product, Operations, Finance and Partnership teams.
- Review press and industry bodies for relevant developments and identifying key opportunities.
- Ensuring all activities are supported and developed in a way to provide a standardised approach.
- Develop a “library” of standard RFP responses.
- Respond to any and all client’s requests as required.
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of client satisfaction and retention by proactively taking ownership for solving problems, engaging appropriate partners and addressing client issues.
- Assisting the relationship team with both internal and external audits.
- Ad-hoc projects/initiatives/marketing/portfolio management/maintenance for all relevant product services.
- The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to support a professional sales function in fast paced environment
- A minimum of three years’ experience
- Candidates must possess strong organisational skills with a proven ability of working with a CRM to organise and manage various sales activities
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Candidates with exposure to clients at C level would be hugely advantageous
- Exposure to Trade Finance and/or Corporate banking
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills would be advantageous
- Experience of working with a diverse team located in Europe, Middle East, US and Asia
If interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com