- Our people have complete product ownership: requirements, code, test and deploy. We run a low friction SDLC where you learn from peer code review. You will help us towards our goal of continuous build and cloud deploy regardless of environment.
- Engineers are accomplished creative thinkers who contribute their own original perspectives and ideas to a highly collaborative environment that values real world delivery in order to drive business demands and outcomes.
- You would be working in an enthusiastic and self-starting team of talented individual contributors with diverse opinions who relish the opportunity to pursue a wide variety of challenging problem spaces.
- We are looking for passionate inventors and innovators in technical fields to explore and build solutions that will shape the next generation of Trade Finance.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in the areas within the space of deployment and operations and Security on Distributed side.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- You have 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Experience working with any one of the cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience with software-automation production systems (Jenkins).
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, analytical, organisational skills and attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Node, Groovy.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting is must.
- You have working knowledge of Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in NoSQL including but not limited to; MongoDB.
- Experience in several SDLC frameworks including but not limited to: Maven/Gradle, PIP, anaconda, Jenkins, Jira.
- Self-motivation to learn about new businesses and ownership of development projects and related support issues.
- Experience with RedHat OpenShift Container Platform (or Kubernetes) on Azure and/or AWS will be a big advantage.
- Certification in Jenkin and/or OpenShift and/or Kubernetes will be big plus.